The Counselling Centre is authorised to provide free primary legal assistance.
Apart from legal assistance, free psychological help is also available at the Counselling Centre.
Primary legal aid includes:
– general legal information (general and basic instructions on the legal regulation of a particular area)
– legal advice (complete instructions regarding the manner and possibilities of resolving the exercise and/or protection of a certain right)
– drafting pleas before public legal bodies, the European Court of Human Rights and international organisations
– representation before public legal bodies (state administration bodies, other state bodies, bodies of local and regional government units, legal entities with public powers)
– legal assistance in out-of-court peaceful settlement of disputes
Primary legal assistance does NOT include representation and drafting pleas in court proceedings, so we are NOT authorised to represent you in court.